Industrial Supplies versus Plumbing Supplies. What’s What?
Industrial supplies are typically much larger. Manufacturers, factories, schools, hospitals, maintenance departments, and waste water facilities are all served as Industrial customers.
Although, many times the parts are installed by plumbers. Industrial parts typically are pipes, valves and fitting applications that can be repetitive in an assembly process.
“You learn something new everyday,” said Alexander Knapp.
Okay, Alexander didn’t coin that, but we are sure he said it once or twice.
Knapp Supply serves these markets with various product groups ranging from:
- Stainless steel pipe
- Valve and fittings
- Pro press and mega press products
- Commercial pumps for fluid handling
- Large diameter steel, copper and plastic pipe valves and fittings
To make maintenance supplies and mechanical inventories easier for technicians, Knapp Supply provides an Industrial Stocking Program.
- Shelving or bins at 5% above cost
- Plans begin with your input of how much of what is required in box quantity
- Noted maximum and minimum quantities
- Once the products are received and located to their bins by Knapp personnel, an inventory will be given.
- Inventories will be completed on a regular basis by Knapp and will be replaced with box quantity as required.
- Bar coding availability